Saturday, January 9, 2016

Secret Dimensions

I'll admit it, I've been lax on game-blogging. Not only that, I've been turning down game invites and haven't been painting as much as I'd like. But I have a good reason! I've been secretly working every evening on the greatest boardgame ever to grace the halls of humanity. Its something I've worked on in complete secrecy, because if established game designers learned of the majesty of our deck-building boardgame mechanism they would steal it from us in a heartbeat. That's right, I said us! I have secret partners in this project. Artists, photographers, marketing agents. Partners based around the world working to create the finest Sword and Sorcery game ever to grace tabletops of the world, ever since the majesty that was Dark Tower.

Unfortunately, I can tell you nothing about it. But we're close to actual publication, so I'm using it as an excuse for seeming like such a half-gamer lately. I do have a little teaser page for it that shows a little bit of the card artwork though. You can check it out here if you're interested:

No comments: