Sunday, May 22, 2016

D&D Nerdcore - Dungeon Brothers

As some of you may know, I have a deep and abiding love for all things Nerdcore Hiphop. I was rambling around on r/nerdcore the other day, and came across a new group that I am really digging on. Dungeon Brothers from Portland. Their rap is focused on D&D. I like them so much I thought I'd suggest to others that they check out their bandcamp and give 'em a listen. I particularly recommend "I See Demons," "Sludge," and "Old Black Magic" if you've only got a few minutes to listen and pass judgement, but the entire record is entertaining if you like phat rhymes about dungeoneering adventure. The "My Apothecary Skit" and following song are also pretty on-target for how Goblin Apothecary's end up working in my games as well!

DUNGEON BROTHERS

No comments: