Sunday, October 9, 2016

Ravingspire - Wave 1 is Shipping!

Ravingspire Wave 1 is shipping!

Some of you may be aware that Vorpal Chainsword Games launched a Kickstarter last April to fund Ravingspire - Assault on the Tower of Madness, to be released to backers in October 2016 (November 2016 for retail). The backer support we received from folks for the game was overwhelming, and we demolished our initial funding goal and deluxe set stretch goals in very short order. It was a wild ride and humbling experience to say the least.
www.ravingspire.com
The Tome of Ravingspire!

Well now the hallowed month of October has come, and I'm pleased to say that we've worked extremely hard over the last six months to make sure we're shipping not only the deluxe game set on time, but also the otherworldly card pack expansion set stretch goals the backers earned! Already the Wave 1 backers are contacting me letting me know how pleased they are with the game. I couldn't be happier.

Ravingspire with painted minis and 16" Lazy Susan Tower upgrade!

I want to say thank you to everyone who helped us bring this game to life. I hope that all of you who end up exploring the Tower go as absolutely and utterly mad about it as I have (in the most pleasant way possible, of course).


Game on!

No comments: