Sunday, November 24, 2013

Terrain Baby!

I think its safe to say that I'm a wargamer at heart, rather than a roleplayer.  That's not to say that I've actually played a wargame in over five years, but instead to say that I just seem to spend more time painting miniatures and creating terrain than I do actually preparing adventures for my game group. In fact, I don't think I've actually played Warhammer since 2007.

That said, I've finally finished painting all my Dungeon Tiles terrain from the very successful Dwarven Forge Kickstarter (that I dropped way too much money on), and I figured I'd upload a few pics.

Riders of Rohan, enter the dungeon!

 Here's part of my painting table showing a small fraction of the finished pieces.  Yes, that's Cthulhu from the Bones kickstarter standing back there mocking me to actually paint him.  Well, looks like all the Dungeon Tiles are done, SO YOU'RE NEXT BUDDY!  Well, him or one of his 10,000 Bones brothers.


Tons of walls, bricks, and doors.  Ready for configuratin'.

 Whipped up a quick dungeon for picture's sake.  Added in some dudes to liven the place up.

  

Goblins love dungeons.  Its where they keep their stuff.

Who also loves dungeon mazes?  Lizardmen.

 A Great Hall, complete with orcs and a pile of skulls.

I miss Mordheim...

No dungeons complete without a wererat in the treasure room, am I right?

And finally, here's a quick video panning over the dungeon for fun.  And yes, I listen to Dio while I paint D&D miniatures.  Of course.

Wow, the compression on that video is terrible, and I drink way too much coffee to be expected to hold a camera.

No comments: