Monday, February 2, 2015

Its a Brand New Day - New Improved Site!

So in honor of Groundhog's Day and his Glorious Majesty Punxsautawney Phil, I've released a new website for Vorpal Chainsword upon the world. I like it here on Blogger and all, but Blogger doesn't allow you to do a lot of things other than, well, blog, and I needed a bigger place to put all of my stuff. A place where I can upload campaign write-ups, podcast interviews with famous nerds, and hide online puzzles to confound sharp-eyed adventurers. So without further adieu, I present to you:

http://thevorpalchainsword.com/index.html

Don't worry, dear blog readers. I'll continue to do bi-weekly updates here on good ol' blogger (so keep that rss feed if you like!), but now I have a place to put interviews with nerdcore masters of the art and display pictures and files for campaign games and whatnot. Come on over and check out the new digs! I'll be updating the various segments of the main site regularly but will try to remember to post here when I've got something cool on there you can download.

For our special release, may I point you toward a couple Podcasts: with featured guests MC Frontalot and The Dungeon Bastard!

No comments: